Affirmations for Mothers

  • I am an inspiring role model to my children
  • I see the best in my child
  • I am fulfilling the greatest calling in the universe
  • I have peace of mind whatever is going on around me
  • All I need comes to me easily and effortlessly
  • I am grateful and enjoy every day
  • My children are doing their best
  • I mother from my calm inner center
  • I am exactly what my child needs
  • The whole world is on my side
  • I let my child feel all of their feelings
  • I allow my child to learn from life's difficulties
  • I make a difference in the world...one child at a time
  • I am fit and envigorated
  • I am patient
  • I hear my child
  • I see peace
  • I am worthy of my children's love
  • I inspire my child
  • I am the best mother I can be
  • My child is alright exactly as he/she is
  • Whatever is going on in my child's life is for his/her Higher Good
  • I am always in the right place doing the right thing at the right time (even when it looks like I am not)
  • I accept my child for who he/she is
  • I listen to the heart of my child
  • I nurture myself so I can nurture others
  • I deserve the best
  • All good things are coming to me
  • I am doing the work of spirit here on earth
  • I am the bow and my child is the arrow
  • I am the still point at the center of my child's world
  • My difficulties make me strong
  • There is a plan and I am being led
  • I am doing my best
  • I discover miracles everyday
  • I am involved in creation
  • I make today great
  • I love myself just the way I am
  • I stand up for what is important to me
  • All is well in my world
  • The universe is bringing me what I need for my higher good
  • From this experience only good will come
  • I allow my child to be whoever s/he is in her/his heart
  • I am the most important influence in my child's life
  • I am my child's lifelong teacher
  • I am a confident mother
  • I am grateful for the opportunity to raise my child
  • I enjoy the time with my child
  • I enjoy my child's company
  • I possess the ability to lead and inspire
  • I make a difference
  • I love my child even when we differ
  • I love growing with my child
  • I can be powerful and ask for help at the same time
  • My child's needs are important to me
  • I let my child grow and learn in her/his own way
  • I am grateful for all I have
  • My life is wonderful
  • I have fun
  • I see beauty all around me
  • I have all that I need
  • I am at peace with my world
  • I am healthy and happy
  • I am so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind
  • My words speak only of health, happiness and prosperity
  • I see something worthwhile in everyone I see
  • I think only of the best
  • I expect only the best
  • I forget the mistakes of the past
  • I am so busy improving myself that I have no time to criticize others
  • I am true to the best that is in me
  • I create the order in my life
  • I trust the process of life to take care of me
  • I love and accept myself exactly as I am
  • All my changes are comfortable, easy and fun
  • I open myself to all good
  • I am the most powerful person in my world








Digg this

13 comments:

  1. Lovely affirmations. Thank you for posting them!
    I have referenced them on my Positive Affirmation page on FB recently.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with in valuable information... Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca has put together some very inspirational affirmations and thanks for posting them on your blog. My favorite is - I am doing the work of spirit here on earth. That's an amazing thought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the share and I must agree, these are very inspiring. I am a mother as well and I can relate the burden and joy of being one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!!! I needed this badly! I am printing multiple copies of this for every friend/family member who is a mother! I feel better already after reading through this just one time. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really needed to come across this, has helped me soo much thank you

    sarah- dotsanddaisies.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I love the list. Thanks for sharing these affirmations. Very inspiring!

    money affirmations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much im working on improving who I am as a mother and this has helped alot I wrote them down on my diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Blog I read it very interestingly having good knowledge about health. You did really a good job, Thanks for posting such a useful information with us.
    Daily Positive Affirmations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I am an Integrative Pediatrician writing a book/program on how to raise healthy happy babies body, mind, emotions and Spirit and was looking for great affirmations to help moms with. Yours is a really great list because it addresses many different facets of the parenting journey. I hope you do not mind if zi share a few of them in my book? I will refer to your blog of course. So thank you very much, many blessings to you for what you are sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This list is actually really inspiring for me, thank you! List of Positive Affirmations

    ReplyDelete